The Provincial Office Assistant will work with the Office Administrator on clerical and administrative tasks such as filing, collating, mailing and copying. Other tasks such as data entry, internet research and website updating may also be required.
- Experience of working in Microsoft Office
- Desire to work with a growing organization with a vision for the future
- Ability to take direction and to work effectively without constant supervision
- A friendly personality
- An understanding of the challenges facing stroke survivors and their caregivers
- Good communication skills
Benefits & Recognition
This is an opportunity to assist our office in providing the best services to people recovering from strokes while working with a growing organization with a vision for the future. Gain non-profit volunteer experience and further strengthen your office skills, as well as increase your knowledge of community services.
4 hours per week. Further volunteer hours can be available for other office-related tasks.